The SKYDRAW Testing partners provides a broad range of testing services for both the product development process and for standards compliance.
During the product development process, test results and failure analysis yield product improvements and cost/performance optimization. As a product nears market, SKYDRAW ensures that the product will meet appropriate standards. These standards range from MIL-STD protocols to ANSI/ASTM/ISO/IEC standards. We also test to industry-specific standards such as SEMI or ISTA, or even your internal standards.
What We Do
PROTOCOL DEVELOPMENT R&D
AND SUSTAINING RELIABILITY
TEST PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Utilizing our experience in designing custom test fixtures and working with specialized resources, we can create a solution for virtually any need. We have experienced in many areas with many different technologies:
- Fatigue and Tribology: tooling and fixturing to customer requirements.
- Shock/Vibration fixturing and testing
- FMEA review/analysis
- Validating FEA and CFD simulation
- Testing Management: we will coordinate your entire test regimen using SKYDRAW + external resources.
- ESD testing
- Thermal analysis
- Acoustics: test, measurement and frequency analysis
- Water overpressure and Ingress Protocol (IP) testing
- Corrosion Testing
- Custom test fixtures
- Firmware testing
- Universal test stand
- Free-fall and guided drop systems
- Fatigue/Lifecycle testing
- Custom shock/Vibration/Compression/Tensile/Impulse Fixturing
CONCEPT THROUGH PRODUCTION
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
Client relationships make our jobs fulfilling. You’re why we’re here. SKYDRAW works globally so we can help wherever you are with your product development project.